Monday, October 24, 2011

Cute Vintage Shoes from Chronologie Fine Vintage

At my vintage clothes shop, Chronologie Fine Vintage, my mission is to bring you a collection of cute vintage clothes, shoes, and accessories at great prices. 

I have one cardinal rule:  I sell only things I like.  They have to have something unusual or special about them, while also being classic enough to mix with things you already have.

Here’s a selection of vintage shoes that are currently for sale. 

image

80s Vintage Pixie Ankle Boots, Size 9 or 40.  $32.

image

60s Vintage Chunky Heel Green Sandals, size 9.5 or 41. $22

image

60s Vintage Mary Janes, size 6 or 36.  $24. 

image

70s Peeptoe Slingbacks in Dusty Pink, size 6 or 36.  $22

image

Handmade Vintage 70s Granny Shoes, size 7 or 38, $22. 

See more affordable vintage shoes and lots of cute vintage clothes at Chronologie Fine Vintage, right here.

sallymandy

No comments: